Problems With Debt

Problems With Debt

If you owe money – or if someone owes you – there are many ways a solicitor at GS Law Group can help. Here are just some of the ways GS Law Group can help:

1. Advising you on the best course of action for recovering a debt.

2. Advising you on how to dispute a debt.

3. Negotiating a payment arrangement on your behalf.

4. Advising you on making a counter-claim or applying to pay by instalment.

5. Running your claim, or defending it, in court.

What should I do if someone owes me money?

If someone owes you money and are struggling to pay you back, G&S law Group may be able to assist you negotiate payment arrangement which keeps the relationship amicable.If they simply won’t or can’t pay you should see a solicitor at G&S Law Group, who will advise you on what course of action you should take, based on the estimated cost and your likelihood of being paid back.

To further understand the debt collection process, then please contact GS Law Group today or click on the link below for more information.